Toronto Oktoberfest is Toronto’s authentic Oktoberfest celebration, inspired by traditions started in Munich, Germany over 200 years ago.
Visitors will experience the best in Bavarian fare and exclusively European and German biers.
Link arms and dance polka with new-found friends, sit down and mingle at long traditional Festhalle-style tables, participate in one of the many Oktoberfest contests or games or take a picture at the Toronto Oktoberfest photo cutout.
Where is Toronto Oktoberfest taking place? How do I get there?
Toronto Oktoberfest is taking place in a massive 30, 000 sq. ft Festhalle-style tent in the Ontario Place east parking lot at 955 Lake Shore Blvd. West.
We encourage all visitors to take public transit:
Arriving via TTC
- Take the Bloor subway to Bathurst Station, then the Bathurst 511 streetcar south to Exhibition Place. You will have to walk south through the Exhibition grounds, over the Lake Shore bridge and into the parking lot.
- From Dufferin Station take the Dufferin 29 bus south. The bus will take you to Dufferin Gates at the north/west corner of Exhibition Place or to the Prince’s gates at the east end of Exhibition Place. From there it is a short across the Exhibition grounds to the parking lot.
- From Union Station, take the Harbourfront 509 streetcar to Exhibition Place. You will then have to walk south through the Exhibition grounds, over the Lake Shore bridge and into the parking lot.
Arriving via GO Transit
- Take the GO Train to the Exhibition Place stop, then walk south through the Exhibition grounds, over the Lake Shore bridge and into the parking lot.
I’m from out of town – where should I stay overnight?
FREE TICKETS WITH HOTEL BOOKING
Toronto Oktoberfest is proud to partner with the Westin Harbour Castle Toronto to offer you 15% off the best available rate of the day!
The Westin Harbour Castle is located on the vibrant waterfront of Lake Ontario, just steps away from the Downtown Core with the PATH, Toronto’s underground covered walkway. This CAA/AAA Four Diamond property features refreshing accommodations in Canada’s largest city and is a landmark downtown Toronto hotel and your haven of personal well-being in Toronto
What is included with my Toronto Oktoberfest ticket?
Your ticket grants you admission to the event and all of the authentic Bavarian fun! The first 500 entrants to each session will receive a FREE 1L bier stein. Please note, steins are acrylic, not glass, for safety reasons.
Bier tokens can be purchased on site with cash, credit or debit.
Food is cash sales only.
Toronto Oktoberfest will have multiple Automated Teller Machines on site.
What are sessions?
Sessions indicate the time period in which your ticket grants you access to the event.
Each ticket includes entry to one session. If you would like to attend more than one session, you will need to purchase a separate ticket for each session.See also:
- Iq option IQ Option instagram iqoption