- Location: Natural Resources/Commercial Pavilion at the Ohio Expo Center
- Distance: 4 mi
- Start time: Approx 6:15pm — the race will start on the news and in conjunction with the tapping of the keg!
- Field size: cap of 550
- Pre-Race Packet Pick Up: Fleet Feet Sports
- Race Day Packet Pick Up begins: 5:00pm
Every Participant receives:
- Technical Gender Specific Event Shirt
- Finisher's Medal
- A Free Beer and a World Famous Sausage!!!
- Free Parking (you must pick up your parking pass at Fleet Feet Sports during Packet Pick Up)
The field for the Oktoberfest Meiler Vier will be limited to 550 participants. This race sold out last year, so sign up early!
Entry Fee 2015:
- $40 through July 31st
- $45 Aug 1st through Sept 24th
- $50 on Race Day (if not sold out)
Please note: M3S Sports has a NO REFUND and NO BIB TRANSFER policy for all events.
Packet Pick Up
Packet Pick Up will take place at Fleet Feet Sports, September 21st through September 23rd during regular business hours (see below). Fleet Feet Sports is located at 1270 East Powell Road, Lewis Center, OH 43035 — click here for a map.
- Wednesday, September 21st (10am–8pm)
- Thursday, September 22nd (10am–8pm)
- Friday, September 23rd (10am–Noon)
NOTE: You must pick up your packet at Fleet Feet Sports in order to get your free parking pass. Race Day parking at the Ohio Expo Center is $10 if you do not have your pass.